1. I do believe this was my first comic not drawn
2. This one is basically about peas goose stepping.
Yeah. Also no, I'm not going to rescan this one.
1. Meh. I don't really have anything to say about
2. People love this one, but it's not really workable
now, since I started drawing houses and stuff.
1. Pretty bad delivery in my opinion. Just saying.
2. The last frame originally had Bobby saying "I've
never seen someone run that fast", but I decided it would have been too
hard to ell that Peter does not beat women.
1. I don't go with 5, or 6 aces, I go with 7. I'm
just that cool.
2. Classic fraud comedy. Get ready to see a lot
more of it.
1. I like this one. I don't really have much to say
for some of these, so whe nthat happens, I'll link to the music I'm listening to
as I write this.
2. Just imagine.
1. Me breaking the fourth wall for the first time I
believe. Fun stuff.
2. When I conceived the strip, I had Bobby always hating
the fruit (funny story, a coworker of my dad's thought I meant gay people, which
was awkward) so this is me making up for lack of fruit hating jokes.
2. Kevin (reference to my name) is introduced.
Suprisingly, he is probably the most recurring character after Bobby, Peter, and
Chris with any personality.
1. SCREW THE SYSTEM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO- if I ever say lol
again slap me.
2. The end.
2. Yay! Milk!
1. Notice how I have pencil markings I'm too lazy to
erase in the last panel.
2. My "the end" panels are getting more
elaborate, though this one is pretty crap.