1. That' T.V design is one of my staples. I use the
old fashioned look since no one would be able to tell what it is if I tried a
2. My first full panel perspective shifting strip.
1. I promise no more puns. If that happens, someone
I know who likes puns will have succeeded. We can't let that happen.
2. This looks really suggestive but I assure you this is
a turkey baster. I'm 83% sure.
1. First of all, "cripes"? Second of all,
this is a terrible joke and I apologize to fans of either genre for excessive
use of stereotypes.
1. That's a knife, but I'm sure you got that.
2. I love how I used authentic as the adjective to
describe chocolate milk, since chocolate milk is the old milk no one bought and
they added chocolate and preservatives so it wouldn't go to waste.
1. I suck at using scanners. That's why it's so
2. My 50th comic, so I used colour. Bobby's
referring to me and he used all the colour I gave him so no one else got
any. Bad Bobby.
2. It seems like such a terrible joke to me now.
2. I love Chris here.
1. Chris has 18 PhDs. All in being cynical.
2. Bobby's walking pose doesn't look awkwardly drawn this
2. This one is weird. So they can eat grains, but
they're vegetables? I changed he rules after this one so they can only
1. Personal favourite right here.
2. Ewwwww..... Why? Why did I do this?