1. You can say that whenever a telemarketer asks for
someone on the phone.
2. It is effective.
1. All real mathematics, unlike my earlier diagram, but
now when I look back, all this stuff is pitifully easy.
2. I would have liked to change the wording of the last
frame to something different, like "lol stepped on a dead bird!".
1. I don't know if Bobby was actually reading a book about
medieval plumbing or not.
2. Notice faint white streaks on the orange pepper?
Those are the remnants of my crappy wite out skills.
1. I recently went to a wedding where instead of playing
the traditional wedding song on the piano, they played the Mario theme. It
2. Because yen doesn't have a hea- forget it.
1. Last panel: Advice to live by.
2. I absolutely love this chair. When I garner
enough funds I'm custom ordering my own.
1. Chris cries way too much, so I introduced alternatives
for the reader to decide.
2. His facial expression in the last panel could use some
1. Broccoli are like frogs, colourful internal organs.
2. I fell as if Calvin and Hobbes did something like this,
but I don't have proof. If so I'm sorry.
1. I over think the most useless things.
2. I really didn't want to but it what topical so I didn't
have a choice.
1. Either he painted a wall or I have a messed sense of
2. Everyone has a rebellious period. Mine is
possibly right now, I'm not sure.
1. Half considered doing this for authenticity.
2. Please get this or get out.