1. I had schizophrenia before, but changed it since it
isn't technically a side effect of that disorder.
2. If I had realistic simulation chambers that replicated
every day life, I would do so many messed "experiments" then feel
sorry and do nice things in half of them.
1. I probably should have chosen better sitcoms, but then
again this joke was poorly conceived in the first place.
2. Weird spacing is weird.
1. Thawck? What book makes a Thawck sound?
2. Bobby's a lone wolf and he's too good for you anyway.
1. Remember when I told you to check Peter's eye
size? At this ponit it is about twice as much as it once was. It
almost gets down to his lower body at one point.
2. More of my social -not-really-but-okay-commentary.
1. Notice my change of viewpoints? Fancy, right?
2. I got this idea from Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 where you
could charge money to use the bathroom. They game used pounds as currency,
1. Cliché drum cymbal.
2. I should get on that. Maybe Marty or Dylan since
they're fairly common.
1. I watch talk shows and it disappointing that this
almost never happens.
2. In case you haven't caught on, these aren't real people
I'm making fun of.
1. I'm pretty sure this one makes sense, correct me if I'm
2. It's a paradox if you think about it. The good
thing about the show is access to the show.
1. More social don't-take-me-seriously-here-commentary.
2. Change the words in the last panel according to the era
or year etc... Even now I'd like to change them.
1. I love his reaction in the second panel.
2. I liked how I was drawing Bobby at this point, but as
you can see sometimes he is drawn too skinny or too wide sometimes.