1. This one makes no sense, is poorly drawn, and pretty
much sucks. Pretty much.
2. Note my "dynamic" frontal perspective change
in the last panel.
1. For some reason my scanner started making all my
2. Another personal favourite.
1. So cruel, yet it it simply begged me to write it.
2. Sorry, brain damage that day. Won't happen
1. I've gotten in to a comfort zone here. I started
making about two a day at least around here.
2. Sorry. I can't comment on this one without
laughing since I have song in the background mentioning "tazering butt holes".
1. I feel like bringing back the conscience as recurring
character when I reread this.
2. Bobby's not washing a car with a waffle. It's a
1. I'm sorry for the overused jokes, but I don't like him
,but I now realize that this joke was poorly planned, and quite more of a
"my stance on the matter" type of thing, which no one likes.
2. It's pretty damn good coffee though.
1. I love this one to death.
2. I'm looknig at the dates and realizing I wrote this
one over a year ago. Time really does fly.
1. Videogame references. If you can name what games
they're from, then I'll give you a cookie. Actually, I'm too greedy.
You get a highfive instead.
2. Best friends who lack sleep aren't best friends
1. I always hated how crappy an slow DVD menus are.
Get on that people.
2. I liked listening to Katy Perry's California girlsat
this point in time. In all honesty, I'm listening to it right now.