1. My dad and i had this joke for years while watching
Survivor. Honestly, this would have boosted ratings immensely.
2. If the car came form the right, why if the lever broken
towards the right?
1. Yay! Kevin's back!
2. The gun's pointing backwards if you don't get
1. I don't even know what movie the reference is from, I
just know it.
2. I think I used the lawyer joke already.
Yep. I did.
1. I'm so clever. *blush*.
2. I melted a Kinder Surprise once while it was in my
hands. I watched my best friend die in my hands, Don't let this
happen to you. Eat your candy.
1. I actually drew the last frame. It really made me realize how
crap I can be sometimes.
2. The funniest part is that Peter's hand is still messed up.
2. I should really get a new fourth wall.
1. Bobby really shrunk or Chris really grew here.
2. This would be awesome to see.
1. Okay then.
2. Apparently the frog was on drugs that day.
1. My furniture was not very detailed back then.
2. I started using a darker shading pencil here. notice the
1. Calm your hormones was something people at my school were saying, so
I used it here. I'm not really a fan of it now.
2. He's out there, watching over all of us.